December 23, 2012

iSteve's 2012 Christmas/New Year panhandling drive

Your response to my fundraiser in early October was so encouraging that I'm going to try to wedge in one more drive this year. 

There are a few ways to support my work:

First, you can make a non-tax deductible contribution by credit card via WePay by clicking here. [I just set this up and I'd appreciate if somebody would make a small experimental donation to see it's working.

P.S. Thanks, seems to be working!]

Second: You can make a tax deductible contribution via VDARE by clicking clicking here.

Third: You can mail a non-tax deductible donation to:

Steve Sailer
P.O Box 4142
Valley Village, CA 91607-4142

Thanks.

4 comments:

theo the kraut said...

...and then there's the Flattr button. It's a micropayment service founded in Sweden, so it's pretty unknown in the States, but it works via PayPal or credit cards, so that should be hassle free.

Register, transfer an amount of your liking and set a monthly sum they will pay to the bloggers you want to support. Afterwards it's a one-click pony; you click the Flattr button* whenever you like a post. Once monthly Flattr will distribute your money accordingly. It's that simple, really, they seem to have had us bigoted moron twits in mind. If you like a particular post very much, say, a very very raciss one, you can click repeatedly at your hearts content, and Steve will get even more money for it. What's not to like?

Presently I seem to be the only one over here to do this. Other blogs I read (Razib, Westhunter, etc) don't have a flattr button yet, so Steve gets all my monthly, um, allowance. Peeps, don't let me down.

* iSteve posts got one--ask bloggers without to add one. Steve did, they can, too.

Just Another Finn said...

Sent some dough your way yesterday. Love the blog.

Merry Christmas to all you guys!

Silver said...

I like the new pic. I'm glad you lost the goatee. This looks much more credible.

Anonymous said...

Do you have a paypal link?